Detailed Product Description
The Raypak 106A is the perfect choice for above-ground pools. Raypak is the only manufacturer of this size heater to use all the engineering and components utilized in our bigger gas heaters. The unit is fully serviceable and built for years of operation. This may be our smallest pool and spa heater, but it is built to the same exacting standards as the rest of our products. Extend your swim season, open your pool earlier and close it later. Your pool is always ready when you have a Raypak on duty.
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - Durable Polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet.
- Wind-Resistant Design - Designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with the exclusive low-profile design. Delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer Headers - Prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger - Made from a single piece of extruded copper the integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Raypak also uses thick stainless steel tube sheets for robust construction and rust free operation.
- Controls - The 106 is available standard with an easy to use analog control dial. The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat. Units come with a 3 foot, 3 prong power cord.
- Automatic Bypass - The Raypak 106 comes standard with a built in water bypass so it can handle different GPM’s without having to adjust your flow rates manually and also helps keep a constant engineered flow through the tubes to help reduce condensation caused by cold water.
- Burner Tray - Built from stainless steel, the design of the burner deck to the aluminized metals used in the heat sensitive areas allows for the easy removal of the tray for servicing.
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They meet or exceed all federal and state standards.
- Connections - 2” Water Connections, Supplied with every Raypak 106 heater is a set of 2" flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Shipping Dimensions - 30" H, 16" W, 32" L
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.