W3SP3210EE, formerly SP3210EE.
Heavy-Duty, High-Performance Pump Technology
Designed for in-ground pools of all types and sizes, the TriStar pump from Hayward features heavy-duty, high-performance pump technology. Easy to install, service, and maintain, TriStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency, and value.
The pump's balanced, high-head impeller provides high-volume output for even the hardest installations, including pool/spa combinations and in-floor cleaning systems. Its test feature allows for a line-pressure test to 50 PSI maximum, and the motor and entire power end assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just six bolts.
Large Strainer Basket
The TriStar pump features a super-sized, no-rib strainer basket with rigid construction that promotes free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads. A snap to clean, the basket's smooth inside surface ensures easy debris removal, while its tri-lock design allows for convenient removal of the strainer cover - no tools required, no loose parts, and no clamps. Best of all, the strainer basket's large size means you can go longer in between cleanings, and its see-through strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning.
- Higher flow rates can allow for stepping down in pump horsepower compared to less efficient pump models
- 2" x 2-1/2" CPVC union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- No-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal; extra leaf-holding capacity extends time between cleanings
- Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Heavy-duty motor with dynamic airflow--greater dependability and longer life
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10-feet above water level)
NOTE: The TriStar is a high performance, high efficiency pump. When replacing most existing pumps, you can use a TriStar pump with a lower horsepower rating than the existing pump.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.